Update for your love machine
M0 Pro Firmware V1.4
Changes and fixes：
1. Added support for OPUS and TAK files
2. Improved compatibility with certain Bluetooth headphones and speakers
3. Added support for iOS SyncLink control
4. Optimized DSD file sorting
5. Other fixes and improvements
How to update:
1. Make sure that M0 Pro is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root/main folder of micro SD card.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions. Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About M0” to be sure new firmware was installed.