Update for your love machine
M7 Firmware V1.29
M7 New system functions and changes:
1. Optimized behaviour of playback controls of Bluetooth headsets.
2. Added SMB support to Shanling Music app.
3. Added Album Skip function to Shanling Music app.
4. Added Czech language to the system.
5. Optimized MQA Playback
6. Improved compatibility with certain microSD cards
7. Other bug fixes and system improvements
How to update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates. Confirm message to restart device.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Android players can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your Android player. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. Confirm message to restart device.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, player will show notification and will stop update.