Update for your love machine
M6 PRO V1.41
Release time: Oct.8th,2020.
Developer: ShanlingDownload USB DRIVER Manual
1. Added option to customize functions available in Quick Access menu.
2. Fixed issue causing distortion with certain USB DACs.
3. Improved sensitivity and accuracy of volume wheel.
4. Improved sensitivity and accuracy of swipe gestures.
5. Volume level indicator can be turned on/off in Display settings.
6. Other bug fixes
1. Fixed sorting of files while using Japanese alphabet.
2. Other bug fixes.
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates and restarts itself.
5. When updating from firmware V1.0, you need to perform factory reset after update. Over-the-Air firmware update
Shanling M6 Pro can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your M6 Pro. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. After device restarts, everything is ready for you.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, M6 Pro will show notification and will stop update.
5. When updating from firmware V1.0, you need to perform factory reset after update.