Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Shanling UP5 Firmware V1.6.0 notes
1. Optimized independent volume setting between media and calls.
2. Fixed issue causing incorrect sampling rate being shown while using UP5 as USB DAC.
3. Optimized switching between Bluetooth and UBS DAC playback.
4. Fixed issue causing audible noise in certain situations.
5. Fixed issue causing sound difference between UAC 1 and UAC 2 mode.
6. Fixed issue with charging switch.
7. Optimized compatibility with different chargers.
8. Optimized MQA playback.
9. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
For this update, we recommend to do manual update through Windows computer, as Xmos update can't be done through OTA update.
How-to-Guide is included in the download.
Download from Google Drive
Note on MQA Playback
Software volume of the system (Android or Windows) needs to be set to 100% for UP5 to play MQA correctly. UP5 will then show MQA confirmation on its screen. Please adjust only volume on the UP5.