Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Shanling UP2 Firmware V1.7.5 notes & Shanling UP4 Firmware V1.3.0 notes
1. Added Volume memory setting. Can be enabled in Shanling Controller app.
App needs to be updated to the latest version – V1.2 on Android / V1.0.4 on iOS
Changes and Fixes
1. When used as USB DAC, system volume settings take effect.
2. Improved connection process, re-connecting to paired device will be faster.
How to update:
Wireless Over-the-air update:
Please note: Over-the-air update is unavailable for UP4 and UP2 from early production runs. When attempted to update them over-the-air, app will report error at the end of update process. These units can be updated only via the manual method through Windows computer.
1. Connect UP2/UP4 to Android or iOS device and open the Shanling Controller app. Make sure that your app is updated to the latest version and that UP2/UP4 is connected with the app.
2. In the app, open side menu (…) and go to “Bluetooth device control”.
3. Tap on the arrow at the Shanling UP2/UP4 listing. Start the update and wait until the app downloads and installs new firmware onto your UP2/UP4.
Manual update through Windows computer:
Please download update files from our website and follow included guide.
UP2 download Google Drive or our website
UP4 download Google Drive or our website