Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Use OTA update on your player or download update file - Google Drive Download (1.2GB)
1. Adjusted system setting structure.
2. Added Replay Gain to Shanling Music app. ("Gain" item in app settings)
3. Added USB Output Volume Lock setting.
4. Added option to turn off the screenshot function.
5. Fixed issue causing crash when used in USB DAC mode.
6. Improved DSD playback.
7. Improved MQA Playback.
8. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates and restarts itself.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Android players can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your Android player. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. After device restarts, everything is ready for you.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, player will show notification and will stop update.