Shanling M1s Firmware V1.3
Download from Google Drive
Changes and fixes:
1、Added additional Bluetooth Headset volume control
2、Improved compatibility with Apple Bluetooth headphones
3、Added setting for Bluetooth SBC HQ
4、Added Bluetooth receiver to USB Audio Out function
5、Added the Charging On/Off switch to USB DAC mode
6、Added “Scan specified folders” to Library Update
7、Fixed issues causing crashes with playback or library scan
8、Fixed DLNA issue, when playback didn’t continue to next song
9、Optimized Synclink connection and functionality
10、Adjusted accuracy of battery indicator
11, Other fixes and improvements
How to update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Unzip the downloaded file and put “update.bin” file into root folder / main folder / highest level of Micro SD card.
3. Go to System settings - System and Update – System Update and click on “TF card update” and confirm. Wait until system restarts. Check in settings "About" to be sure new firmware is installed.
4. If Micro SD card was removed during update process, M1s will show “insert TF Please”, please insert Micro SD card back into your device in order to continue update.
5. If update doesn’t start after choosing “System Update”, please check if the file has been unzipped, if the file is placed in root folder, or if the file has been damaged during the transfer.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Shanling M1s can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Connect M1s to Wi-Fi network connected to internet. Make sure player is fully charged.
2. Go to System settings - System and Update – System Update, click on “Network update”, confirm update and update will start to download and install. Wait until download and installation is completed and system restarts. Check in settings "About" to be sure new firmware is installed.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, M1s will show notification and will stop update.