Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Note: M30 must be running firmware V1.1 or higher. Eddict Player app must be version V1.0.15 or higher.
1. Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On M30, go to “Settings” – “Playback Setting” and enable the “Wireless projection”.
3. On your phone, open Eddict Player app. In main menu, swipe right to view additional features. Click on “Wireless projection”.
4. App will scan for your M30. Click on the M30 to get them connected.
If no device shows up, click on refresh icon.
Note: When connecting for the first time, M30 will show warning window and you need to confirm connection.
5. Once both device are linked, your phone will exactly mirror your M30, giving you access to all menus, settings, playback options, etc.
6. To turn off Wireless projection on your phone, click on the exit icon in top right corner of screen.