Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Compatible with MTouch players – M0, Q1, M2X, M5s
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your Shanling player.
2. Turn on Sync Link function on your Shanling Player. “S” logo will show up in status bar.
3. On your phone, turn on Bluetooth and open Eddict Player app. In main menu, swipe right to view additional features. Click on “SyncLink”.
4. Turn on the “Client” function.
5. Pick your Shanling player from list of paired or available devices.
6. It will show as a “Connected device”.
7. Go back to main menu and now you have access to “Local music”, “All Songs” and “Recently played”. This way you can browse through files stored on MicroSD card inserted into your Shanling player.
8. While you are in the Eddict Player app, you can adjust volume of the Shanling player and control playback.