Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Lear more about ET3
Shanling ET3 Firmware V1.3
Download from Google Drive
Changes and fixes:
Fixed issue causing dropouts when playing CD.
How to update:
1. Copy the “update.bin” file into root folder / main folder / highest level of USB drive and insert it into ET3
2. Go to System settings - System Update and click on “Local Update” and confirm. Wait until system restarts. Check in settings "About" to be sure new firmware is installed.
3. If the update doesn’t start after choosing “System Update”, please check if the file has been correctly unzipped, if the file is placed in the correct level of the drive, or if the file hasn’t been damaged during the transfer.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Shanling ET3 can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Connect ET3 to Wi-Fi network connected to internet. Please consult the Advanced User Manual for this.
2. Go to System settings - System Update, click on “Network update”, confirm update and update will start to download and install. Wait until download and installation is completed and system restarts. Check in settings "About" to be sure new firmware is installed.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, ET3 will show notification and will stop update.
New firmware for Shanling M5s is ready.
Everybody loves Shanling M0, even jury of prestigious Japanese Visual...
Our first Bluetooth earphones!