Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Use OTA update or download file from links above for manual update (Files around 1.2GB)
New system functions and changes:
1. Fixed issue causing lockscreen issues in USB DAC or Bluetooth amplifier mode.
2. Added “Never” option to screen sleep setting.
3. Added ISO DST support to Shanling Music app.
4. Added search function to folder browsing in Shanling Music app.
5. Fixed issue with in Shanling Music app.
6. Optimized NAS functionality in Shanling Music app.
7. Fixed issue causing problems with copying files in Files manager.
8. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates and restarts itself.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Android players can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your Android player. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. After device restarts, everything is ready for you.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, player will show notification and will stop update.