Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Shanling Q1 Firmware V2.0
Firmware V2.0 newly activates all functions of Q1's build-in wireless module.
Adding more features without need to buy a new device.
Changes and fixes：
1. Enabled Wi-Fi connectivity.
2. Added support of Airplay and DLNA wireless playback.
Note: For DLNA, Q1 can act only as renderer / DMR. Another device is needed to act as controller / DMC.
3. Added Wi-Fi file transfer function.
4. Digital USB output can now work alongside Airplay and DLNA.
5. Added Over-The-Air firmware update function.
6. Improved playback of DSD128 files.
How to update:
1. Make sure that Q1 is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root(main) folder of micro SD card.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions.
Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About” to make sure new firmware was installed successfully.