Update for your love machine
Changes and fixes：
1. Added volume control when connected to iOS as Bluetooth receiver.
2. Improved compatibility with certain TWS earphones, including variants of Apple Airpods.
3. Improved performance in Bluetooth Receiver mode.
4. Added support of HarmonyOS for USB DAC function.
5. Improved performance of USB DAC function.
6. Improved Vehicle Mode.
7. Other bugs and fixes
How to update:
1. Make sure that Q1 is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root(main) folder of micro SD card.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions.
Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About” to make sure new firmware was installed successfully.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Shanling Q1 can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1.Connect Q1 to Wi-Fi network connected to internet.
2.Go to System update in System submenu, click on “Network update”, confirm update and update will start to download and install. Wait until download and installation is completed and system restarts. Check in settings About to be sure new firmware is installed.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, Q1 will show notification and will stop update.
Driver: Q1 USB driver
File size: 1.60MB
Release time: 2018-10-15