Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Changes and fixes：
1. Improved compatibility with certain TWS earphones, including variants of Apple Airpods.
2. Added volume adjustment for Bluetooth Headphones/Speakers.
To be used if Bluetooth headphones/speakers are too low in volume.
Go to System > Wireless Setting > Bluetooth > Bluetooth Headset Volume Control.
Compatible with Bluetooth headphones/speakers with dedicated volume controls.
3. Fixed issue causing audio files running short.
4. Added Ukrainian language.
5. Adjusted EQ interface.
6. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure that Q1 is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root(main) folder of micro SD card.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions.
Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About” to make sure new firmware was installed successfully.