Update for your love machine
M6 Ultra Firmware V1.28
1. Fixed issue causing muted output when switching between USB DAC and Local playback.
2. Optimized app behaviour affecting muted start of audio files.
3. Fixed issue with battery indicator not showing up to 100%.
4. Optimized Folder skip function.
5. Adjusted Library scan in regards to duplicating files.
6. Other improvements and fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates. Confirm message to restart device.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Android players can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your Android player. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. Confirm message to restart device.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, player will show notification and will stop update.