Update for your love machine
M7 Firmware V1.39
Update Notes for M9 Plus/M9/M7/M6 Ultra/M3 Ultra:
1. Added system-wide support of LHDC 5.0
2. Fixed playback issue of certain 3rd party apps (Roon, Chrome and others)
3. Fixed issue causing Bluetooth Amp Mode to be silent
4. Optimized MicroSD card compatibility and recognition speed
5. Shanling Music - Added support for embedded Lyrics
6. Shanling Music – Optimized Library Update Speed
7. Other fixes and improvements
How to update - Manual Update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates. Confirm message to restart device.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Android players can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your Android player. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. Confirm message to restart device.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, player will show notification and will stop update.