Update for your love machine
M30 V 1.24 firmware
New system functions and changes:
1. Added ISO DST support.
2. Added NAS SMB support.
3. Added SyncLink function, remote control compatible with Eddict Player app.
4. Added Line-out Setting, accessible in Swipe down menu.
5. Added “Never” option to screen sleep setting.
6. Added Search function.
7. Adjusted sorting of Japanese alphabet.
8. Optimized compatibility with Exfat formatted drivers and cards.
9. Optimized NAS and DLNA functions.
10. Updated all streaming services to latest version.
11. Other improvements and bug fixes.
How to update:
Over-the-Air firmware update
1. Make sure your M30 is fully charged and connected to Wi-FI network with access to internet.
2. Go to "Settings" - "Firmware Update".
3. Click on "Online Update" and wait for system to detect new firmware.
4. Wait until firmware is downloaded and fully installed.
1. Make sure your M30 is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root/main folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking/opening .zip file)
3. Go to "Settings" - "Firmware Update" and click on "Local Update".
4. In browser, locate the update .zip file.
5. Confirm install and wait until M30 updates and restarts itself.