Update for your love machine
M6 PRO V1.2
Release time: May.20th,2020.
Developer: ShanlingDownload USB DRIVER Manual
1. Added new ways of turning screen on and off.
- Added “Double tap screen to wake up” (can be enabled in Display settings).
- Added “Screen Off” icon to quick access menu.
- Added screen off function to navigation bar. Hold finger on home button for 3 seconds to tun off screen.
2. Added Polish language.
3. Improved DSD playback.
4. Improved playback of 3rd party apps.
5. Improved digital USB Output.
6. Fixed problem causing incompatibility with certain Micro SD cards.
1. Added SyncLink function. Control playback of M6 Pro from your Android smartphone. Shanling Music app v1.8.6 or higher needed.
2. Added DSD D2P/DOP/Native support for digital USB output.
3. Added Playlist import/export function.
4. Added different sorting ways to “All Songs” tab.
5. Added Polish language.
6. Improved Library Update scan.
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates and restarts itself.
5. When updating from firmware V1.0, you need to perform factory reset after update. Over-the-Air firmware update
Shanling M6 Pro can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your M6 Pro. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. After device restarts, everything is ready for you.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, M6 Pro will show notification and will stop update.
5. When updating from firmware V1.0, you need to perform factory reset after update.