Update for your love machine
M6 PRO V1.31
Release time: Jun.8th,2020.
Developer: ShanlingDownload USB DRIVER Manual
1. Added support of DSD to USB DAC function (Native & DoP, up to DSD256)
2. Added Ukrainian language.
3. After OTA update, player will display update notes (applicable from following update).
4. Improved working of notifications from third-party apps.
5. Improved playback of Hi-Res files in third-party apps, especially for Neutron Player.
1. Added support of DSD ISO and DST files.
2. Added support of 64-bit Wav files.
3. Fixed issue affecting playback of AAC files.
4. Fixed incompatibility with certain Album art files.
5. Other bug fixes.
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates and restarts itself.
5. When updating from firmware V1.0, you need to perform factory reset after update. Over-the-Air firmware update
Shanling M6 Pro can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your M6 Pro. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. After device restarts, everything is ready for you.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, M6 Pro will show notification and will stop update.
5. When updating from firmware V1.0, you need to perform factory reset after update.