Update for your love machine
Version: M2X V3.2
File size: 43.50MB
Release time: August 11, 2021.
Developer: ShanLingDownload USB DRIVER M2X Manual
Changes and fixes:
1. Added SyncLink compatibility for iOS. Please make sure you are using latest version of Eddict app available in app store.
2. Added volume control when connected to iOS.
3. Added volume adjustment for Bluetooth Headphones/Speakers.
4. Fixed Tidal login issues.
5. Improved compatibility with certain TWS earphones, including variants of Apple Airpods.
6. Improved SyncLink and Bluetooth receiver functions.
7. Optimized Autoplay in vehicle mode.
8. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Unzip the downloaded file and put “update.bin” file into root folder of Micro SD card.
3. Go to System update in System submenu, click on “TF card update” and confirm. Wait
until system restarts. Check in settings About M2X to be sure new firmware is installed.
4. If Micro SD card was removed during update process, M2X will show “insert TF Please”,
please insert Micro SD card back into your device in order to continue update.
5. If update doesn’t start after choosing “System Update”, please check if the file has been unzipped, if the file is placed in root folder, or if the file has been damaged during the transfer.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Shanling M2X can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Connect M2X to Wi-Fi network connected to internet.
2. Go to System update in System submenu, click on “Network update”, confirm update and update will start to download and install. Wait until download and installation is completed and system restarts. Check in settings About M2X to be sure new firmware is installed.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, M2X will show notification and will stop update.
Driver: M2X USB driver
File size: 3.31MB
Release time: 2018-10-15