Update for your love machine
Version: M0 V3.0
File size: 38.3MB
Release time: May.28th,2019.
1. Redesigned Main menu, improving speed of system.
2. Added custom 10 band Equalizer.
3. Added possibility to adjust preset Equalizer profiles.
4. Added Quick Access menu.
Note: to open Quick Access menu, swipe up in Main menu. Swipe down to close it. Changes and fixes：
5. Additional graphic changes to system.
6. Added separate volume control for Bluetooth receiver mode. Separated volume level from standard volume and with its own volume memory.
7. Added “LO” logo when output is switched to Line Out mode.
8. Adjusted limit for jpg files used as album art, now supporting up to 8192 X 8192 resolution. 9. Fixed problem disabling resume function after Sleep timer was used.
10. Fixed problem disabling Sleep timer while player was in Bluetooth receiver mode.
11. Fixed problem related to album art while white theme was used.
12. Other bug fixes
How to update:
1. Make sure that M0 is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root folder of micro SD card.
Note: If your M0 is on firmware 1.0 or 1.5, card must be formatted to FAT32. For update from firmware 2.0 and higher, you can use all cards.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions. Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About M0” to be sure new firmware was installed.
Driver: M0 USB driver
File size: 1.60MB
Release time: 2018-10-15
Please visit the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the product page to download and install the latest firmware.
Open the machine to enter the "System Settings" interface, select the "USB Mode" item and set it to the "DAC" state and return to the main interface.
After connecting to the computer, please extract the file "M0 USB driver.rar" and install the "setup.exe" file to the computer.
Right click on the “Sound” option on the computer and select “Playback Device” and check “Speaker SHANLING AUDIO DEVICE” as the default device, as shown above.
Please log in to the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the M0 product page for related downloads.