Update for your love machine
Version: M0 V3.5
File size: 70.89MB
Release time: Jun.10th,2020.
Changes and fixes：
1. Improved compatibility with certain TWS earphones, including variants of Apple Airpods.
2. Added volume adjustment for Bluetooth headphones/speakers.
To be used if Bluetooth headphones/speakers are too low in volume.
Go to System > Wireless Setting > Bluetooth > Bluetooth Headset Volume Control.
Compatible with Bluetooth headphones/speakers with dedicated volume controls.
3. Added Ukrainian language.
4. Improved playback of DSD ISO files.
5. Improved playback of DSD128 files.
6. Adjusted EQ interface.
7. Added title of currently playing file to lock screen.
8. Fixed issue of certain FLAC files causing system crash.
9. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure that M0 is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root folder of micro SD card.
Note: If your M0 is on firmware 1.0 or 1.5, card must be formatted to FAT32. For update from firmware 2.0 and higher, you can use all cards.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions. Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About M0” to be sure new firmware was installed.
Driver: M0 USB driver
File size: 1.60MB
Release time: 2018-10-15