Update for your love machine
Version: M0 V3.2
File size: 38.2MB
Release time: Dec.6th,2019.
1. Added ReplayGain function. Go to Playback menu to enable.
2. Added playback speed control, allowing 2x and 4x speed of playback. Can be activated on Now Playing screen.
Note: Limited to files with sampling rate of 48kHz or below, not available for Hi-Res files.
3. Added “In-Vehicle mode”. Go to System settings to enable
Note: Designed for use with M0 connected to car audio system and with permanently connected USB charging cable.
- When system detects USB cable started charging, M0 will turn on and will jump to now playing screen. You need to manually start playback or M0 will turn off after 1 minute.
- When system detects USB cable stopped charging, M0 will automatically turn off after 1 minute.
4. Added Playlist Import / Export function. Can be accessed under “…” in Playlist menu.
- Works with .m3u playlist files.
- Playlists will be exported into “_explaylist_data” folder in root folder of Micro SD card.
- To import user created playlists, put .m3u file into “_explaylist_data” folder in root folder of Micro SD card and click “Import playlists” in Playlist menu.
- We recommend to export one playlist from your M0 and follow its formatting for user created playlists.
Changes and fixes：
1. Improved font files to avoid problem with some special symbols from different world languages.
2. Adjusted Bluetooth receiver mode, enabling wheel shortcuts to work at all times.
3. Optimized Bluetooth performance, providing more stable connection.
4. Added battery icon into Lockscreen.
5. Improved performance of Lyrics function.
6. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure that M0 is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root folder of micro SD card.
Note: If your M0 is on firmware 1.0 or 1.5, card must be formatted to FAT32. For update from firmware 2.0 and higher, you can use all cards.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions. Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About M0” to be sure new firmware was installed.
Driver: M0 USB driver
File size: 1.60MB
Release time: 2018-10-15
Please visit the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the product page to download and install the latest firmware.
Open the machine to enter the "System Settings" interface, select the "USB Mode" item and set it to the "DAC" state and return to the main interface.
After connecting to the computer, please extract the file "M0 USB driver.rar" and install the "setup.exe" file to the computer.
Right click on the “Sound” option on the computer and select “Playback Device” and check “Speaker SHANLING AUDIO DEVICE” as the default device, as shown above.
Please log in to the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the M0 product page for related downloads.