Update for your love machine
Version: M0 V3.3
File size: 67.57MB
Release time: Apr.1th,2020.
1. SyncLink – Control playback of M0 from connected Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: To use SyncLink function, you need to install Shanling Music app. App is available as .apk file in the zip file with firmware update.
Note 2: SyncLink function is still considered beta, there will be following updates.
Note 3: At current time Shanling Music app is available only for Android devices.
2. Added Russian language.
3. Added AB repeat function.
Note: To use AB repeat, click on AB button on now playing screen. Then tap on two positions on progress bar, to set position A and B.
4. Added DSD-native support for USB Output to external DAC.
Changes and fixes：
1. Adjusted Playback speed control (available in 1.25/1.5/2x speed).
2. Adjusted now playing screen, moving progress bar to the first group of controls. 3. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure that M0 is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root folder of micro SD card.
Note: If your M0 is on firmware 1.0 or 1.5, card must be formatted to FAT32. For update from firmware 2.0 and higher, you can use all cards.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions. Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About M0” to be sure new firmware was installed.
Driver: M0 USB driver
File size: 1.60MB
Release time: 2018-10-15
Please visit the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the product page to download and install the latest firmware.
Open the machine to enter the "System Settings" interface, select the "USB Mode" item and set it to the "DAC" state and return to the main interface.
After connecting to the computer, please extract the file "M0 USB driver.rar" and install the "setup.exe" file to the computer.
Right click on the “Sound” option on the computer and select “Playback Device” and check “Speaker SHANLING AUDIO DEVICE” as the default device, as shown above.
Please log in to the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the M0 product page for related downloads.