Update for your love machine
Version: M0 V3.1
File size: 38.2MB
Release time: Aug.15th,2019.
1. Added Album Artist browsing. Go to Playback menu to enable.
Note: All files must have Album Artist tag filled, otherwise they will be listed under “Unknown artist”.
Changes and fixes：
1. Fixed problem with AAC Bluetooth, previously causing problems with some TWS earphones.
2. Fixed problem regarding connecting two units of M0 over Bluetooth.
3. Other bug fixes
How to update:
1. Make sure that M0 is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root folder of micro SD card.
Note: If your M0 is on firmware 1.0 or 1.5, card must be formatted to FAT32. For update from firmware 2.0 and higher, you can use all cards.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions. Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About M0” to be sure new firmware was installed.
Driver: M0 USB driver
File size: 1.60MB
Release time: 2018-10-15
Please visit the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the product page to download and install the latest firmware.
Open the machine to enter the "System Settings" interface, select the "USB Mode" item and set it to the "DAC" state and return to the main interface.
After connecting to the computer, please extract the file "M0 USB driver.rar" and install the "setup.exe" file to the computer.
Right click on the “Sound” option on the computer and select “Playback Device” and check “Speaker SHANLING AUDIO DEVICE” as the default device, as shown above.
Please log in to the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the M0 product page for related downloads.