Update for your love machine
Version: M1 V4.6
File size: 46MB
Release time: May.7th,2018.
1. Phone out/Line out icon added to status bar
2. Lyrics can be enabled through settings.
1. Added setting of wheel sensitivity (4 most sensitive, 1 least sensitive)
1. Fixed problem of Bluetooth pairing with Sennheiser wireless headphones
1. Make sure your device is in full battery condition, unzip the file and put update.upt into root folder of TF card.
2. Choose “System Update” in system settings and wait until system restarts. Check in settings “About ” to be sure new firmware is installed.
3. If TF card has been pulled out during update process, it will show “insert TF Please”, please insert TF back into your device in order to continue update.
4. If update doesn’t start after choosing “System Update”, please check if the file has been unzipped, if the file has been in root folder, or if the file has been damaged during the transfer. The firmware must be in the root folder of TF card. If it is damaged, please transfer it into the TF card again.
M1 USB DRIVER
Driver is only need for Windows system and only when device is used in USB DAC mode. Mac and Linux systems works without any need of driver.
There is no need to install driver for simple file transfer over USB.
Shanling M6 & M6 Pro
*Shanling UP2 and UP4 work without drivers.
How to install:
1.Have your Shanling device ready and make sure it’s set to USB DAC mode.
2.Run “setup.exe” software and follow instructions in the software.
3.After installation is successful, switch to “Shanling Audio Device” in sound settings of your computer.