Update for your love machine
Version: M1 V4.6
File size: 46MB
Release time: May.7th,2018.
1. Phone out/Line out icon added to status bar
2. Lyrics can be enabled through settings.
1. Added setting of wheel sensitivity (4 most sensitive, 1 least sensitive)
1. Fixed problem of Bluetooth pairing with Sennheiser wireless headphones
1. Make sure your device is in full battery condition, unzip the file and put update.upt into root folder of TF card.
2. Choose “System Update” in system settings and wait until system restarts. Check in settings “About ” to be sure new firmware is installed.
3. If TF card has been pulled out during update process, it will show “insert TF Please”, please insert TF back into your device in order to continue update.
4. If update doesn’t start after choosing “System Update”, please check if the file has been unzipped, if the file has been in root folder, or if the file has been damaged during the transfer. The firmware must be in the root folder of TF card. If it is damaged, please transfer it into the TF card again.
Driver: M1 USB driver
File size: 1.60MB
Release time: 2018-10-15
Please visit the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the product page to download and install the latest firmware.
Open the machine to enter the "System Settings" interface, select the "USB Mode" item and set it to the "DAC" state and return to the main interface.
After connecting to the computer, please extract the file "M1 USB driver.rar" and install the "setup.exe" file to the computer.
Right click on the “Sound” option on the computer and select “Playback Device” and check “Speaker SHANLING AUDIO DEVICE” as the default device, as shown above.
Please log in to the official website http://www.shanling.com to enter the M1 product page for related downloads.