Update for your love machine
EC3 Firmware V1.6
Changes and fixes on EC3
1. Added aptx HD and aptX support to Bluetooth Receiver Mode
2. Added search function to SyncLink Mode
3. Optimized CD playback
4. Fixed issue that was causing device not to wake up correctly
5. Other fixes and improvements
How to update EC3 & EH3
1. Copy the “update.bin” file into root folder / main folder / highest level of USB drive and insert it into EC3/EH3.
2. Go to System settings - System Update and click on “Local Update” and confirm. Wait until system restarts and completes the instalation. Check in settings "About" to be sure new firmware is installed.
3. If the update doesn’t start after choosing “System Update”, please check if the file has been correctly unzipped, if the file is placed in the correct level of the drive, or if the file hasn’t been damaged during the transfer.