Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Firmware V1.1 for M6 Pro 21 - Google Drive Download (1GB)
Firmware V1.14 for M6 21 - Google Drive Download (1GB)
Firmware V1.63 for M6 Pro - Google Drive Download (1GB)
Firmware V3.53 for M6 International - Google Drive Download (850MB)
New system functions and changes:
1. Optimized compatibility with Exfat formatted Micro SD cards
2. Fixed issue with password/pattern unlocking
3. Improved memory management, reducing risk of app crash
4. In Shanling Music, improved speed of transferring to new songs in folder browsing
5. In Shanling Music, fixed issue with displaying album art on certain files
6. In Shanling Music, improved lyrics system
7. In Shanling Music, long file names will be displayed over two lines
8. Overall improved stability of Shanling Music app
9. Other bug fixes
How to update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates and restarts itself.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Android players can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your Android player. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. After device restarts, everything is ready for you.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, player will show notification and will stop update.