Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Shanling M6 Pro Firmware V1.51
Use OTA update on your player or download update file from Google Drive.
New system functions and changes:
Added in-vehicle mode.
Fixed Airplay function.
Adjusted system, additional patch or device registration no longer needed.
Can be activated in main Audio settings.
When active, upon connecting to USB charger, player will automatically enter simplified car mode.
When USB charging is disconnected, player will automatically turn off in 10s.
Shanling Music app changes:
1. Added new sorting options into folder browsing.
2. Improved sorting of Japanese alphabet.
3. Added quick jump button to currently playing file.
4. Other bug fixes.
How to update:
1. Make sure your device is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking .zip file)
3. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon). Go to “Update”, switch to “Local Update” and locate zip file.
4. Confirm install and wait until device updates and restarts itself.
Over-the-Air firmware update
Shanling M6 Pro can be updated to latest firmware version using Wi-Fi connection.
1. Open “Support” app (purple light bulb icon).
2. Tap on “Update” (might be “Upgrade” in older versions or in some other languages).
3. App will find new firmware update for your M6 Pro. You can choose from one of two servers and then proceed with downloading.
4. When fully downloaded, confirm installation and wait until system finishes its automatic update. After device restarts, everything is ready for you.
Note: If latest version of firmware is already installed, M6 Pro will show notification and will stop update.