Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Shanling M30 Firmware V1.1
Use OTA update on your M30 player or download update file from Google Drive.
New system functions and changes:
1. Added screen casting support for Eddict Player app (App version V1.0.15 needed)
2. Added Amazon HD Music streaming
3. Adjusted system settings and controls
4. Default USB connection set to file transfer
5. Optimized status bar display and SRC display
6. Optimized playback of CUE files
7. Optimized system stability and fixed small bugs
How to update:
Over-the-Air firmware update
1. Make sure your M30 is fully charged and connected to Wi-FI network with access to internet.
2. Go to "Settings" - "Firmware Update".
3. Click on "Online Update" and wait for system to detect new firmware.
4. Wait until firmware is downloaded and fully installed.
1. Make sure your M30 is fully charged.
2. Copy downloaded .zip file into root/main folder of internal memory.
(without unpacking/opening .zip file)
3. Go to "Settings" - "Firmware Update" and click on "Local Update".
4. In browser, locate the update .zip file.
5. Confirm install and wait until M30 updates and restarts itself.
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated