Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Shanling M0 Firmware V3.6 notes
Download from Google Drive
Changes and fixes：
1. Added SyncLink compatibility for iOS. Please make sure you are using latest version of Eddict Player app available in app store.
2. Added volume control when connected to iOS as Bluetooth receiver.
3. Improved compatibility with certain TWS earphones, including variants of Apple Airpods.
4. Improved performance in Bluetooth Receiver mode.
5. Added support of HarmonyOS for USB DAC function.
6. Improved stability and performance of USB DAC function.
7. Optimized Autoplay function while using Vehicle mode.
8. Other bugs and fixes
How to update:
1. Make sure that M0 is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root/main folder of micro SD card.
3. Note: If your M0 is on firmware 1.0 or 1.5, card must be formatted to FAT32. For update from firmware 2.0 and higher, you can use all cards.
4. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions. Wait until system restarts.
5. Check in settings “About M0” to be sure new firmware was installed.