Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Firmware compatible only with the new M0 Pro. DO NOT INSTALL on old M0, it will break.
Shanling M0 Firmware V1.4 notes
Download from Google Drive
Changes and fixes：
1. Added support for OPUS and TAK files
2. Improved compatibility with certain Bluetooth headphones and speakers
3. Added support for iOS SyncLink control
4. Optimized DSD file sorting
5. Other fixes and improvements
How to update:
1. Make sure that M0 Pro is fully charged.
2. Unzip the file and copy “update.bin” file into root/main folder of micro SD card.
3. Choose “System Update”in system settings and follow the displayed instructions. Wait until system restarts.
4. Check in settings “About M0” to be sure new firmware was installed.