Get real-time media updates and get the latest news
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter and stay updated
Shanling H5 Firmware V1.2
Update Notes for V1.2
1. Optimized resume function after device restart
2. Adjusted power-saving behaviour when scanning music files.
3. Optimized MQA Playback
4. Other improvements and fixes
How to update:
1. Download the firmware update and unzip the file.
2. Copy the “update.bin” file to the MicroSD card. Copy it into the main folder/root directory of the card. Do not copy it into any subfolders.
3. Make sure H5 is fully charged and insert the MicroSD card.
4. Open the settings on H5 and navigate to “System Update”. Then press on the volume wheel.
Device will check for the firmware update file and perform the update, after which it will restart.